Parallel Session 16 (Closed Session)
Today’s North & South Korea and the way to peace-cooperation: The future of inter-Korean cooperation in Gandwon-do
- 2021. 02. 08.09:00 - 11:30
- PyeongChang Ramada Hotel Glory Hall
- Objectives - To fully understand the ever-changing situation of North and South Koreas and to seek concrete ways to practically cooperate by discussing long-term strategies for the sake of advanced peace between North and South Koreas, which is the core legacy of the PyeongChang 2018. - To understand the current direction of North Korea toward a knowledge-based economy society and to present cooperation plans based on it. Results Expected - Direction to cooperation with North Korea in the name of peace legacy of PyeongChang 2018 - Necessity need of establishing long-term strategies for inter-Korean cooperation - Agendas for realistic and concrete cooperation with North Korea - Network construction through meetings of activists in the field for inter-Korean cooperation
- South-North Gangwondo Cooperation Association
- Organization Information
- South-North Gangwondo Cooperation Association was founded in 2000 to promote practical cooperation projects between two Koreas. Various cooperation projects has been implementing in the diverse field until now, including fisheries, agiculture, forestry, social & cultural exchange, and humanitarian support.